Araucaria Avenue 48
2. What personal data is collected?
- When you visit the home page, we automatically collect information about you and how you access the web page, eg. your search engine, IP address, pages you visited and terms you use in your searches.
at. The goal is to optimize the user experience and the functionality of the web page, and to conduct direct marketing, including retargeting to Facebook and Google.
b. The legal basis for data processing is the European general data protection regulation art6 (1) (f)
- When you purchase a product or communicate with us through the website, we collect the data you submit, for example name, address, email, phone number, type of payment, type of delivery, what products you buy, what products you returned and the IP address from which the transaction was made.
at. The goal is to be able to deliver the items ordered, as well as to administer your rights to claim and return products. The IP address is collected in order to protect against fraud. Information about your purchases may also be processed, in order to comply with legal requirements, including record keeping and accounting.
b. The legal basis for data processing is European general data protection regulation art 6 (1) (b) (c) (f)
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect your name and email address.
at. The goal is to maintain our interest in delivering newsletters to you.
b. The legal basis for data processing is the European General Data Protection Regulation Art.6 (1) (b) (c) (f)
3. Recipients of personal data
- The data concerning your name, address, e-mail, telephone number, is issued to the transport company which manages the routing and delivery of items purchased from us.
- The data may be delivered to external partners, who will process the data on our behalf. We use external partners for technical operations and website improvements, newsletter distribution and targeted marketing, including retargeting and obtaining feedback on our website and our products. Subcontractors are prohibited from using the data for any purpose other than to fulfill their agreement with us, and are all subject to confidentiality regarding the use of the data. We have entered into written data processing agreements with all processors, who process personal data on our behalf.
4. Your rights
In order to remain transparent about the processing of your data, we, as Data Controller, must inform you about your rights. Below you will find a list of rights to which you have access, as a customer with us. If you wish to assert one or more of these rights, please send us a written request. Please note, however, that we are prepared to ask you for proof of authentication.
Access rights of the data subject
You are at any time entitled to request a copy of the data we have processed about you.
Right of rectification
If you see errors in your personal data, you have the right to request to correct them, or update them.
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
In some cases, you have the right to have some - or all - of your data deleted by us, for example if you cancel your agreement, and we do not have a legal basis to process your data. We are not obligated to erase your personal data if it is necessary for us in order to comply with our legal obligations, or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
Right to restriction of processing
You will, in some cases, have the right to limit the processing of your personal data to storage only, if you believe that the information we are processing is incorrect.
Right to data portability
In some cases you have the right to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us. In these cases, you will obtain this data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit this data to another controller.
Right of opposition
You have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal data, including profiling carried out by us, for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to object to the processing of data that we carry out on the basis of our legitimate interests (see section 2.1 & 2.3, if the objection relates to your personal situation.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right at any time to revoke the consent you have given us regarding the processing of your personal data.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with the Danish Data Protection Agency:
Data protection authority
Rue de la Presse, 35,
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
5. Erasure of personal data
- Information about your use of the site (see section 2.1) will be deleted if you have not used the site for a year.
- The information collected as part of your subscription to our newsletter will be deleted when you revoke your consent. The same applies for product reviews and your shopping experience.
- The information acquired through the purchases you have made on our website (see section 2.2) is saved for 5 years, so that you can advise you on spare parts during the life of the product. Accounting data is stored for 5 years, until the end of the fiscal year, to meet the requirements of Danish accounting laws.
- All information may be stored for longer, if we have a legitimate need for longer storage, for example if it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, or if the storage is necessary to satisfy the legal obligations.
- We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent accidental and unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and deterioration of personal data and to prevent unauthorized access or misuse.
- Only employees who have a real need to access your personal data at their work will be allowed to access it.